Post Name : UP Scholarship Status 2021-22
About Post : The Officials Have Activated Status. Students Can Check Whether they Have Got / Reimbursed the Money or Not from the Official Website of UP Scholarship – Scholarship.up.nic.in 2021-22. In this article, We Will Provide All the Necessary Information Regarding Your UP Scholarship Status 2021. We will tell you about UP Status Check. Read on to find out more. UP Scholarship Status 2021-22
How To Check Status
- Click on Page Scroll Down Many Links Given Below.
- Click on UP Scholarship Status UMANG Link.
- Then New Page Open Login Portal on UMANG Link
- After That Opne Google Playstore
- Install UMANG App on Your Pone.
- Then After Create An Account on UMANG App on Registerd Mobile Number.
- After that Login UMANG App. And Click Again on UMANG App Link
- Click on And Open Link Write Now Open a Link on Your Check Payment Status
- Inter Your Account Number.
- Inter Your Branch Number As Well AS Inter Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Your Status Ready to View.
UP Scholarship Status 2021-22
There are a total number of 89,57,764 students are applied for the UP Scholarship Scheme this year. The last date of Application Submission is 30 November 2021. After the application process is completed you can check the status online. Candidates who successfully submit the UP Scholarship Form can check the status of the Application from the official website. The scholarship will be given to the eligible candidates without any prejudice. Candidates who applied for Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship and submitted an online form can check the UP Scholarship Status online to check they are selected or not. The Uttar Pradesh Welfare Social Welfare Department will be announcing the UP State Scholarship List for SC / ST / OBC / General Category. Candidates will get the scholarship amount to boost their academic financial needs.
UP Scholarship Status Activated
The UP government imparts scholarships to students from the weaker sections of society enrolled in the Uttar Pradesh State schools and universities. The state-level Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Programmes provide financial support to students belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority and General categories and studying in Pre-matric (9th & 10th) and Post-matric classes (11th, 12th, Graduation, PhD and Higher Degrees or Programmes). Students from different categories that fulfil the UP Scholarship Eligibility can apply for the scheme to fund their education.