UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2021
(Union Public Service Commission)
Post Name – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy II Recruitment 2021
Important Dates :
• Starting Date – 09.June.2021
• Last Date of Application – 29.June.2021
• Last Date of Fees Payment – 29.June.2021
• Admit Card – Available Soon
• Exam Date – Available Soon
• General/OBC – Rs. 100/-
• SC/ST – No Fee
• Payment Mode :
Payment can be done by Online mode through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Payment can also be done Offline mode by SBI E-Challan Fee Mode
All Over India
Age Limit :
• Candidates sharing their Date of Birth between – 02.January.2002 and 01. January.2005
• Age Relaxation – As per Rules
Post Name – National Defence Academy & Naval Academy II (NDA, NA) (Air Force, Navy, 10+2 Cadet Entry)
Number of Vacancies – 400 Posts
• National Defence Academy – 370 Post
Army – 208 Post
Navy – 42 Post
Airforce – 120 Post
• Naval Academy – 30 Post
Pay Scale – As per Rules
Educational Qualification :
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy – Candidates who have passed their Class 12th i.e. intermediate level of examination or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University can apply for this post.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy – Candidates who have passed their Class 12th i.e. intermediate level of examination or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University can apply for this post.
Note – Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply Online through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official Website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Documents Required: –
Marksheet or Date of Birth Proof
Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Mode of Selection –
• Selection will be based on: –
Written Examination followed by-
Re-Print Application Form